HASH BROWN WITH EGGS


Ok, so I had these hash browns at breakfast at McDonalds and I really liked it, so I thought why not try this at home..and its really that easy as it seems..

Ingredients- 

Potato- 1 large, grated 
Salt & Pepper - To taste
Chilli Powder - this is optional, I didn't add it in mine.
Eggs- 1
oil

Method

Firstly make sure you squeeze out the water from potatoes completely. the best way to make sure there is no water is when the grated strands start to stick to each other.

Add salt and pepper to taste

In a non-stick Pan, add 1 tbsp oil, and take chunks of the grated potatoes and form a into a round shape like you would for any cutlets. but this time make sure it doesn't break. what i did is I directly placed the potato on the pan.

Fry on low flame on both side till crispy.

Once done, fry egg either half-fried or as you like.

Sprinkle cilantro and serve hot.

Comments

Popular Posts