Over-Night Oats!! ( Version 1)

Hello Hello Hello To all my followers and bloggers !!

Its difficult to catch up on blogging while being so busy.. but I'm back !!

So I have started this new healthy eating routine since 10 days where I'm consuming only 1200 calories/day and doing light to moderate exercises and walking as much as I can, keeping in mind I'm working full time !

So I decided to share some healthy  recipes and meals with you all...
(this recipes are made keeping in mind my calorie requirements, you can change yours according to your needs)

OverNight Oats
  

So here goes..

Ingredients-

 Quaker Oats- 4 tbsp
Al Safi Danone 0% fat Milk- 1/2 cup
Greek Yoghurt/Labneh- 2 Tbsp
Strawberry- 2 medium thin sliced
Green Apple- 3 slices, sliced thinly
Almonds- 4 pcs
Yellow raisins- 6 pcs
Honey- 1/2 Tbsp

Method

Take a Jar/Mug or a Jar with aLid like in the picture and start layering it up starting with oats, and than dipit in low fat milk, leave and let it settle in for about a minute.

Add whisked greek yoghurt n top of it, Layer with green apple and strawberries.

Add the nuts and raisins.

Finally add honey and REFRIGERATE and enjoy the yumminess next morning !!
Trust me, its tastes amazing !!
OverNight Oats

Now, there are hell loads of modifications and varities you can make with this one..
For instance you can choose almond milk over low fat milk, add in berries of all varieties, nuts of all types..I will posting other recipes for overnight oats soon..!!

Take care and Stay healthy..!!

Comments

Popular Posts